Personalize how you receive notifications about updates within the tool.
Within Eletive you have the ability to receive notifications about updates within the tool. A notification can be an update or a reminder. You can choose which notifications you want to receive and how you want to receive them.
- Navigate to your profile in the lower-left corner
- Open the "Notifications"-tab
- Depending on your access, you may see a drop-down menu containing some choices. If there is no dropdown, all notifications relate to "Me".
- Me: These notifications relate to the "Me"-section of the tool. For example, survey invites, time passed on your own objectives, etc.
- Segment: These notifications relate to the segment section if you are a manager. For example, Survey results will say something similar to "The segments SegmentA, SegmentB and SegmentC have results ready for your review." for the same survey send out.
- Organization: These settings will affect the organization section for Administrators and Analysts and contain information about the organization.
- You can turn notification on and off by checking and unchecking the boxes
- Web: These notifications will only show up in the notifications panel in the app. It is recommended to keep them on in general as they are not intrusive but informative.
- Email: If checked, the notification will also be sent as an email.
- Mobile: If checked, the notifications will also be sent as push notification to your smartphone, given that the app is downloaded to your smartphone.
- Slack: Will be only be visible if the Slack integration have been activated for your organization. If checked, the notification will also be sent as a message in Slack.
- Teams: Will only be visible if the Teams integration has been activated for you organization. If checked, the notification will also be sent as a message in Teams.
- If a checkbox is greyed out it cannot be changed, this means that the specific notification has been locked by your organization. Thus making sure it is either on or off for all users based on their preferences.
- Press "Save" once finished with your changes.
Note: The "Employee Survey" and "Custom Survey" notifications on Me-level cannot be turned off for Web.