Personalize how you receive notifications about updates within the tool.
Within Eletive you have the ability to receive notifications about updates within the tool. A notification can be an update or a reminder. You can choose which notifications you want to receive and how you want to receive them.
- Navigate to your profile in the lower-left corner
- Open the Notifications tab
- Depending on your access, you may see a drop-down menu containing some choices. If there is no dropdown, all notifications relate to Me.
- Me: These notifications relate to the Me section of the tool. For example, survey invite, time passed your own objective etc.
- Segment: These notifications relate to the segment section if you are a manager. For example, Survey results will say something similar to "The segments SegmentA, SegmentB and SegmentC have results ready for your review." for the same survey send out.
- Organization: These settings will affect the organization section for Administrators and Analysts and contain information about the organization.
- You can turn notification on and off by checking and unchecking the boxes
- Web: These notifications will only show up in the notifications panel in the app. It is recommended to keep them on in general as they are not intrusive but informative.
- Email: If checked, the notification will also be sent as an email.
- If a checkbox is disabled and cannot be changed, the organization have locked that setting. The Employee Survey and Custom Survey can never be turned off for Web.
- Press Save