With Eletive you have the possibility to create one or multiple schedules. From the schedule function, survey send-outs can be sent to either a targeted group or the entire organization. Moreover, a schedule can either have a frequency (meaning that the schedule will continuously create survey send-outs automatically based on a time period, e.g. weekly or monthly), or it can be manual (meaning that each survey send-out is scheduled manually).
How you create and configure your schedules will also affect where results are visible in the platform. Therefore, make sure to configure your schedule according to your preferences before enabling it. A common way to use schedules is to:
- Create one schedule for the entire organization, e.g. every quarter.
- Create additional schedules for specific departments, e.g. every week
When it comes to the results, usually, the results from the organization schedule are chosen and configured to be included in the organization report (see step 5 below). The results from the additional schedules are often not included in the organization report.
In the platform, Schedules can be found under Settings/Schedules.
Create a schedule
- Press the "Add Schedule"-button.
Steps 2-6 refer to the General section
- Name the schedule
- If the schedule should only target specific segments, select them as the Target group
- NOTE: If the entire organization should be targeted, leave empty
- When targeting specific segments, the users in them will receive the survey. These users may also be part of other segments in other attributes, like Tenure segments. This will mean that the Tenure segment reports will also be updated with the generated data. If that is not desired, use "Exclude data from Segments" and select the Tenure segments in this case.
- NOTE: If the entire organization should be targeted, it is recommended to keep this empty
- Decide if the results of the schedule should be included in the organizational report. If yes, activate the parameter "Include in organization report" otherwise make sure it is turned off
- If the Comments feature is activated, a parameter called "Encourage comment if low-scored answer" will also be visible. When turning this one a comment pop-up will show if answering low a question (1 or 2 on the 1-5 scale).
- Steps 7-9 refer to the Survey Frequency section. Select the desired frequency in the drop-down, and chose between different frequencies or manual (no frequency).
- Customize questions if needed by selecting which questions that are included in the schedule and the survey send-outs the schedule creates (all will be included by default). To add or change the content of the questions themselves, read more here: Questions
- NOTE: If questions are turned off during a survey, it will only affect the next survey
- Customize the invite and the survey reminder if desired
- Steps 10-12 refer to the Start Data Collection section
Select start date and duration. The end date will be updated automatically based on the two parameters.
- If you want to save the schedule and activate it later, press "Save"
- If you want to save and enable the schedule now, press "Save & Enable"
Edit a schedule
- Press the schedule
- Change the setting you want to change
Note: By default, an organization schedule already exists, which can be used instead of creating a new one.